Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's so freakin cold!

Welp. The winter season seems to be upon us in full force. So far, the majority of the snow has managed to stay away, but the cold has definitely found a way to stick around. I think I wore a scarf all day today, except for when I was sleeping.

Band practice was interesting tonight. I played djembe and sang. It was a blast from the past... see no one at my church knows that I play the djembe (well until now) And it's not like I was hiding it or anything, it's just that I've always played guitar or piano. So this week ladies and gentlemen you can see me playing the lovely hand percussion instrument known as the djembe. OOOH! Alisha, remember when you and Sada were throwing things at me to percuss with? Haha, that was a fun night. Awww. Good times.

I've been reading this book called Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli and it's pretty good. I haven't uncovered anything earth shattering yet, but it's been a good reminder that God accepts us even before we ever think about accepting Him. I hope to finish the book tomorrow and give you a better synopsis to decide whether or not you want to read it. So far, I say read it.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home